To support short-cycle brewing, our liquor tanks are sized to provide a generous buffer. In addition, they have the following features:
- Insulated on the bottom and sides
- Skid mounted for easy set-up and relocation if brewery expansion requires
- Pumps with variable frequency drives
- The cold liquor tank has a glycol loop heat exchanger mounted on the skid. This system allows wort cooling to lager fermentation temperatures
- Heat is recovered from the hot wort to heat the water for the hot liquor tank to sparge water temperature levels.