Although wort clarity is much higher with a mash filter than a lauter tun and the volume of trub is considerably lower, efficient separation is still important.
- With a variable frequency drive on our brew kettle, an Aegir system is able to introduce the boiled wort into the whirlpool at the optimum velocity for efficient separation
- Our Trub Buster dispersing device that allows easy trub removal and shorter turn-around times
- Optional trub recycling loop is available for brewers seeking the highest level of efficiency and minimum waste
- High capacity, post-whirlpool, heat exchanger to quickly and precisely cool the wort and recover the heat for the hot liquor tank
- Proprietary venturi-vortex injector that provides automated, ratio-controlled, wort aeration after leaving the kettle: giving consistent oxygen levels for optimum fermentation